Ann's real estate career began in Plano, Texas, as a real estate secretary with Lou Smith REALTORS®. After a couple of years, she was encouraged by the owners to get her real estate license. Ann calls this, "one of the best decisions of my life."
Plano was growing fast, so Ann began her career by identifying buyers with corporations moving to the area. After a few successful years in sales, she was asked to move into the company’s relocation department to assist corporations and their employees in relocating to the Plano/Dallas area. One of the major relocations she was fortunate to assist with was the JCPenney corporate move from New York City to Legacy Park in Plano.
Eventually Ann became the co-owner of a real estate company, until her partner’s husband was transferred out of state. Ann and her partner sold the company and she became the office manager for the new owners.
In 1997, Ann and her husband, Jimmy, returned to Brownwood, their hometown, after selling the family business, Jones Custom Products. The first few years back in Brownwood, Ann was civically involved. However, as friends and family asked her to assist them with their real estate needs, she realized how much she missed helping people. In late 2011, she opened Ann Jones Real Estate for business.
As an experienced professional REALTOR®, Ann pledges to be accessible and responsive to buyers and sellers. She works hard to ensure that sales and purchases be as smooth as possible.
Ann's goal for sellers is to help them prepare their home for the market and to design personalized marketing plans so sellers receive the maximum sales price in the shortest time.
Ann's goal for buyers is to help them find that special home and negotiate a successful contract. She pledges to remain available through the option period, loan processing, closing, move in, and beyond. Her goal is to make the purchase and move as easy as possible.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Brownwood Woman of the Year (2010)
- The Yellow Rose of Texas designation awarded by Governor Rick Perry & State of Texas (2010)
- Chamber of Commerce Chair of the Board (2008 - 2009)
- Board of REALTORS® director for Texas Association of REALTORS® (2013, 2014)
- Board of REALTORS® Board member (2013 - 2014)
- Lower Colorado River Authority past board member- appointed by Governor George Bush
- Howard Payne University Academy of Freedom Board of Directors
- Howard Payne University Yellow Rose honoree (2017)
- REALTOR® of the Year
- Woman of the Year
- President of the Collin County Board of REALTORS®
- Regional vice president for the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Chair of the Plano Chamber of Commerce
- Chair of the Plano Medical Center Board
- Served on the Plano Economic Development Corporation
- Served on the Plano City Council and was Mayor Pro Tem.
600 Fisk Ave, Suite 122
Brownwood, TX 76801
"Committed to making the selling and buying process as easy as possible."
Office: (325) 646-1500
Fax: (325) 430-0140
Ann Jones: (325) 642-6967 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Andrade: (325) 998-9898 • email@example.com
Nikki Ruelas: (325) 261-0323 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathryn Davis: (325) 430-3719 • email@example.com
TX License Numbers